Minister of Justice
Albert Aziz Serhan
- place and date of birth: Btorram – Koura – North Lebanon – 18 january 1950.
- Marital status: Married to Janane Chehadé and father of Alfred (Lawyer) and Alain (Ingineer).
- Address: Adonis – Zouk Mosbeh – Kesserwan.
- High School degree in Philosophy 1968.
- Diploma of Law – Public law – St Joseph University Beirut 1972.
- Master in Law – Public in Law – St Joseph University Beirut 1975.
- Judge at the State Council 1977 – 2018.
- Vice President of the National Social Security Council 2002 – 2004.
- President of a Judicial Chamber at the State Council 2003 – 2018.
- Honorary Judge Status with the rank of President of Chamber at the State Council under the decree 2309 dated 6/2/2018.
Academic work and publications
- Lecturer in Public Law at the Institute of Judicial Studies – Beirut till 2019.
- Lecturer in Public Law at the Holy Spirit University – Kaslik till 2019.
- Lecturer in Public Law at the Lebanese University till 2003.
- Former Legal advisor of the Ministry of Energy and water – Oil Installations
- Former Legal advisor of the Publlic Corporation for Housing.
- Author of legal books in Public Law in Arabic and french:
* Principle of Legality in Lebanese Administrative law – 1975.
* Public Institutions – 1981.
* International Law and Organizations (french).
* Aministrative Special Law 2012.